Remember .. it IS the “F” word, NOT the “R” word … The Ten Commandments of Fulfillment of a New Kind!
- DO keep active … use your Day Timer but don’t think you have to fill up every day … take the time to linger.
- Enjoy the company of young people … think about becoming a Mentor and learn about what they want to do and give them a gentle hand
- Do a few crazy things you have always wanted to do … like buy a bright red coat … go to your hair stylist and ask for a new look … take all your diamond rings to a Jeweller and create one magnificent cocktail ring … then wear it to your next Bridge game!
- Think of a wonderful memory and savour it!
- Dream of something you want to do in the near future and work towards making it come true.
- Do exercise …. start by putting one foot in front of the other, your heart, soul and body will thank you for it!
- Think about wearing colour … accessorize … it is the fun part of dressing.
- Don’t forget to take your pills or vitamins, and 5-10 veggies and fruit each day!
- Write it down! Put it on a list! Don’t think you can remember everything … most people can’t, why should you be different.
- REMEMBER 90 IS THE NEW 70! So if you are 70 … you really are perhaps 50.
Posted in: Lifestyle